|Phone:||O: 724.327.0123 X219||724.327.0123 X219||office|
Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services
3865 Reed Blvd
MURRYSVILLE, PA 15668
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
- "Cheryl Harchuck went above and beyond to help make the sale. I was very satisfied. The service was exceptional."
- "Cheryl treated me as a friend as well as a client. She gave me the comfort of feeling that she was looking after my best interest. She was in constant contact with me explaining each of the problems or processes to move forward in selling my property. She was always there to answer my questions, give me advice or just make me feel important even though we were miles apart in locations. Cheryl's help and patience was beyond what could ever be expected or delivered. She worked very hard around selling a house with many problems while delivering the best price. Since I live in another state she interfaced with both the county and boro inspectors on my behalf keeping me updated every step of the process. We were in contact weekly and daily towards the last weeks of the sale. With settlement being changed 4 time, we still could work together as a team using Email, Cell phones and fax machines."
- "Cheryl goes above and beyond the call of duty and is fantastic. You are privileged to have her with your agency. Cheryl Harchuck (our agent) was the reason we dealt with Coldwell Banker. She helped us find our new house. We sold our old house ourselves and asked Cheryl to do the paperwork which she did through Coldwell Banker. Coldwell never had to list our house, show it or spend a dime on selling it. Cheryl is why Coldwell even got a commission on it. If it wasn't for her relationship with us and her expertise we would have had a lawyer draw up the documents. To us Cheryl Harchuck is Coldwell Banker."
- “As the Owner of a real estate investment company I have worked with many real estate agents over the years. I have never found another agent who is a professional, knowledgeable and thorough as Mrs. Harchuck. She has been the exclusive agent for my company for almost five years now and I will continue to work with her for many years to come. Not only does she know how to get a property sold but she is extremely good at working through the 'tough' deals and keeping transactions together even through the most difficult of circumstances. I have recommended her to family, friends and business associates alike and will continue to do so going forward. She is a pleasure to work with!"
- “Cheryl actually helped my elderly mother sell her home, so she could move closer to family. All adult children live far away now and my father passed away about a decade ago. My mother was facing this challenge mostly on her own. My mother was very pleased with all the support and expertise Cheryl provided. My mother felt she worked hard, was honest, trustworthy, and had her best interests as a home owner in mind. My mother was able to sell the home she had lived in for over 50 years, and all of us grew up in, for full asking price.”
- “This is the 3rd house I have worked with Cheryl on to purchase in my 24yrs in Westmorland County. She I excellent, professional, truly cares about her clients. Cheryl places the client's needs first not the business end from an agent. Her negotiation skills are superb, she does her due diligence and knows her home values, the need for home warranties. She works for the client not her agency. Top notch!”
- “Cheryl was very professional and helpful.”
International President’s Circle